5-10 hrs per week
Content time body
Interactive and Content Experience
What will you learn
In this learning path, you'll see how to use static content that you've previously produced in your interactive content strategy, following some best practices.
Modules and Lessons
[LP] How to turn static content into interactive
- 1. Why turn your static content into interactive
- 2.Types of static content that can be repurposed
- 3. Setting goals for your interactive content
- 4. Choosing static content to turn into interactive
- 5. Examples and good practices when turning your static content into interactive
- 6. Making static and interactive content work together
Education & Training Analyst
Amanda is graduated in International Relations and passionate about communication, languages, teaching, and learning. At Rock Content, she's part of the Customer Education & Training team, creating, planning and delivering live and recorded trainings for our customers.Start Learning!