5-10 hrs per week
estimated time of completion
What will you learn
This learning path is intended for ion users who are looking to learn best practices as it relates to creating landing pages. This course begins with an overview with the basics of landing pages, covers tips and suggestions for considering your user's journey to and through your landing page, and how to optimize your landing pages based on best practices and through testing. Upon completion of this course, users should have an understanding of current landing page best practices!
Modules and Lessons
[Learning Path] Best Practices for Landing Pages in Ion
- 1. The Basics of a Landing Page
- 2. The User Journey to Your Landing Page
- 3. How to Optimize the Form for Best Results
- 4. How to Test Your Landing Pages
- 5. The Perfect Landing Page
- 6. Adding Interactivity to Traditional Landing Pages
- [Reference Material] Landing Pages Best Practices
Head of Content
Stephanie is a senior marketing and content strategist with 15 years of experience, primarily in the B2B sector. At Rock Content, Stephanie Mansueto oversaw the global content strategy, delivering content in a wide range of formats including the Rock Content blog which receives a combined monthly traffic of 7million visits.Start Learning!