5-10 hrs per week
estimated time of completion
What will you learn
This learning path is intended for users who have already completed either the Core, Expert or Designer training series in ion U and are looking to understand how to apply ion's SEO features to support a specific SEO strategy. This course begins with an overview of SEO and interactive content, includes videos for where to use ion's SEO features, as well as practice exercises and helpful tips for using the features to support your SEO strategy. Upon completion of this course, users should have an understanding of where and how to apply the SEO features.
Modules and Lessons
[Learning Path] Managing SEO in Ion
- 1. SEO and Interactive Content in Ion
- 2. Ion's SEO Features in the Creative Studio
- 3. [Practice Exercises] Ion's SEO Features in the Creative Studio
- 4. Ion's SEO features in the Creative and Traffic Source settings
- 5. [Practice Exercises] Ion's SEO features in the Creative and Traffic Source settings
- 6. Helpful SEO feature tips
Senior Product Specialist
Jay worked as a Senior Product Specialist, helping to create new training material, demoing Ion's software and guiding the sales team, designing and coding, or fielding technical questions. Jay's creative background mixed with his technical expertise sets him apart as a well-rounded instructor.Start Learning!