Course duration body
Content time body
What will you learn
Learn about all possible settings under the Page tab in this learning path: how to add a name, description, and URL for each page; what is deep linking and how to use it; how to add custom Scripts; how to make sure the responsive layout is enabled; how to add custom CSS to your page or creative; how to set up meta tags for SEO, and open graph meta tags for social sharing.
Modules and Lessons
[Training Path] Page Settings in Ion
- 1. What is Page and Where to Find it
- 2. Page Information and Deep Linking
- 3. Rules: How to Set Rules on Page
- 4. Scripts: Adding Custom Coding
- 5. Styles and Layout: Creative and Page CSS
- 6. Meta Tags: Improving your SEO
Education & Training Specialist
Fernanda is a graduated designer with an MBA in marketing management and 6 years of experience in digital marketing. At Rock Content, she is part of our CX and Education team as one of our Education & Training Specialists, creating, planning and delivering live and recorded training for our customers.Start Learning!